Coconut nectar sugar is derived from the sweet sap that results from tapping the thick flowering stems of the coconut blossom. This sap is further evaporated at low temperatures, producing a raw, low glycemic and nutrient-rich coconut nectar sugar. It has a very pleasant sweet mineral dense flavor that we liken to molasses or palm tree fruit with a maple syrup type sweetness. The roots of coconut trees are known to pull up many nutrients from the soils and this adds a lot to the flavor as well as nutritional profile.
The health benefits of coconut nectar sugar includes :
1) Contains all essential amino acids.
2) Low glycemic index, does not cause blood sugar spikes.
3) Rich source of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
4) Has beneficial living enzymes as a raw sugar.
5) Is a whole food and unrefined sweetener.
6) Not chemically treated or processed.
Mason Original Coconut Nectar Sugar
Mason Original coconut nectar sugar is a wholesome natural sweetener which harvested from the coconut sap / neera. It is 100% pure and unrefined, with no additives. It has low glycemic index ( GI35 ).
Ingredients : Coconut sap flower
Packaging : 200g in plastic container
Usage : Use as a natural sweetener in tea, salad dressings, desserts, sauces, marinades and to add flavour to cooking.